What is missing from our competitor’s flashy web sites and programs?
Credibility, longevity, and credentials!
- The very best experience available in the Appalachian Basin: Senior project managers each with over 35 years of experience – all of our managers started in the field as contractors and then also held in-house management positions with major independents, so we know what you need and how to do it right!
- We have done every type of land work not once or twice, but hundreds of times in our basin. We know what works, and what does not work, so we will not waste your time and money.
- During our 29-year history we have successfully and repeatedly represented nearly every major player in our basin.
- We provide you with resumes for all of our people and accurate assessments of their capabilities– no exaggerations or embellishments like some of our competitors!
- Crew members priced according to their skills, experience, and accomplishments. We pay them accordingly and charge a small management fee. Our people are not over-priced and under-paid, so they are loyal and industrious.
- We train every new land professional to run title in challenging Appalachian counties for many months before they are authorized to take a lease. We build great “landmen”, not expendable “lease buyers”.
- Professional, honest, and ethical landmen and abstractors – every Honor hand is a member of the Michael Late Benedum Chapter, AAPL and subscribes by endorsement to the Code of Ethics of the MLBC and AAPL.
- Errors and Omissions insurance in the amount of $5 million.
Our goal is to do consistently high-quality work, not make excessive profits. Our clients are long-term and loyal. That’s the way we like it and that’s why we’ve been here over 29 years.